Call for Papers
Call for Papers
Thanks to the honorary members and all seniors who worked hard for WFO, as the most important event of the foundry sector, the World Foundry Congress constitutes an excellent occasion for exchanging knowledge that guarantees the access to the latest developments and the technological advance.
The Program Committee invites researchers, technicians and professionals to present technical papers for the working sessions to be held at the 74th World Foundry Congress, between 18th and 22nd of October 2020.
The main theme of the Congress is orientated towards ‘Cast the Future’, covering a wide range of technical areas:
- Ferrous Casting
- Non-Ferrous Casting
- Die Casting
- New Materials
- Mold and Core Making
- Smart Factory, 3D Printing
- Ecology, Strategy, Management, Education
- Quality Control
- Open Related Subjects
- Special - Tutorial
- Tutorial Session: In accordance with the theme, the 74th Congress is also promoting the participation of young researchers, technicians and PhD students (the present and future of the casting industry), offering them the opportunity to assume an active role presenting their research work and get professional feedback from seniors in the tutorial session at this international congress.
Types of presentations accepted for 74WFC:
- Plenary Lectures
- Invited Lectures
- Oral Presentations
- Poster Presentations
- Tutorial Presentation (Oral/Poster)
The following contributions to the 74WFC Proceedings are accepted:
- Scientific Papers
- Technical Papers
The authors can find the Template of the Congress here. Each author may submit maximum two pages extended abstract.
Once the abstracts submitted are accepted, the authors are invited to submit the extended two-page abstracts (detailed two-page short papers) for publication in the 74WFC Proceedings, following format of two-columns pages, containing the tables and graphs to display the authors’ results. Please note that at least one author of each accepted abstract must register at the congress and only contributions from individuals who have paid the registration fee will be included in the 74WFC Proceedings.
- Submission of Abstracts: June 1, 2019 ~ September 30, 2019
- Submission of Extended Abstracts: October 1, 2019 ~ March 31, 2020
- Early Bird Registration: November 1, 2019 ~ May 31, 2020
- Pre Registration: June 1, 2020 ~ September18, 2020
- Onsite Registration: October 18, 2020 ~ October 22, 2020
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address:
“All information on this page is subjected to be updated.”