Guidelines - Oral Presentations
Duration of the presentation: 15 min. (Q&A is 5 min.)
- Each presentation should be prepared in 4X3 screen format as .ppt or .pptx files.
- Presentation template is available to download for the Congress participants here.
- The templates are not obligatory, their purpose is to serve as guidelines for authors.
- Contents must be prepared in English.
- All presentations must be made in English.
Videos and Images
- All videos should be prepared in 1920x1080px resolution (that’s also 4X3).
- Preferred file type is ‘H.264’ and video codec is ‘*.avi’.
- All graphics should be prepared in 1920x1080px resolution, preferred file format is PNG.
- Speakers will be possible to upload presentations during the Congress in the Preview Room.
Preview Room Operation Time
- 18th October 13:00-17:00
- 19th October~21st October 09:00-17:00
- Location: Host Office No.2, 3F Exhibition Center 2
*Disclaimer: Presentation upload and collection is handled by the secretariat, all of the uploaded presentations will be stored only for Congress purposes until 22nd October 2020 and deleted after that date.
Laptop in the Session Room
Session rooms will be set with computers (IBM provided only, not Mac running Windows 7 with MS Office 2010 and Windows Media Player), an beam projector and a microphone. We highly recommend using the laptop computer provided to keep compatibility between the computer and projector well and to save time that would otherwise be needed for changing connections.
Files to Download
- 1st Abstract Template .docx
- Extended Abstract Template .docx
- Instruction for Authors (will be updated)
- Copyrights and Licence to Publish (will be updated)
- Presentation Template .ppt
- Presentation Template .pptx
- Poster Template .ppt (will be updated)
- Poster Template .pptx (will be updated)
- Congress Logo .png
- Congress Logo .jpg
“All information on this page is subjected to be updated.”