Taxicabs are plentiful and relatively inexpensive in Korea. They are easily found at the taxi stops or all around of city.
- Higher fee than general taxi
- Better service and comfortable car
- Black car body with yellow light
- Lower fee than deluxe taxi
- Generally silver or gray car body
|Classification||Deluxe Taxi||Public Taxi|
|Base Fare||Initial||KRW 5,000||KRW 3,300|
|Surcharge Fare||Outer city||No Outer City
|Estimated Fare||Busan Haeundae InterCity
※ Nighttime 12:00-04:00am
- To get to the Venue by taxi, simply print the message below and show it to the driver. This file clearly explains the location of the venue.
안녕하십니까? 이 분은 해운대 벡스코(BEXCO)에서 개최되는 2020WFC에 참가하시는 분이오니, 안전하게 광안대교를 통해 벡스코(BEXCO)까지 모셔다 주시면 감사하겠습니다.
(호텔로 이동하시고자 하는 경우, 호텔로 모셔다 주시면 감사하겠습니다.)
※담당 사무국 전화번호: 051-711-0059
The Busan Transportation Corporation operates 4 lines (114 stations, 115.2km) and serves as the legs of over 920,000 citizens on an average day.
|Busan Station~BEXCO||KRW 1,500||55min|
|Haeundae~Busan Station||KRW 1,500||56min|
- Subway Fare Information in Detail
- How to Use
The Busan city bus provides a convenient service with systemic management including transfer service, bus-only lane, bus arrival notification system and so on.
- Higher fee than Citybus
- Less stops and faster than Citybus
- Red car body
- Lower fee than Bus Rapid Transit
- More stops and takes longer time than rapid transit
- Blue car body
|Busan Station~BEXCO||KRW 1,200~1,800||40~60min|